Being

Living and loving life in this moment

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Travel


#22 Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?
I travelled very little in 2010.  I stayed around Colorado… I planned a bachelorette weekend in Palisade with sunbathing and wine-tasting (if you will).  Went to Telluride, Keystone and camped outside of Marble. I just spent a day in Manitou Springs with my mom and a dear friend.  But I did not leave the state this year. SAD. Really really sad.
In 2011 I’ll be travelling to Chicago and Boston for weddings.  I’m hoping to visit friends and family in both Northern and Southern California over spring break.
But my big travel plans are to spend some time in Spain and the rest of Europe over the summer.  One of my dear friends just moved to Madrid for work this year and has an extra bedroom- actually it’s the shoe room- but I can still sleep there!
I’m looking forward to exploring Spain with her and maybe getting a quick trip to the south of France and a few other choice destinations around Germany, Austria and Portugal.
So I’ll basically go from zero to epic in a year. Sounds about right to me.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this! I love you and the shoe room has been converted into an actual bedroom. So it is waiting for you to come and fill it! Besos y abrazos!

    ReplyDelete