Being

Living and loving life in this moment

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5 Minutes

(Warning- not my best writing. I'm literally posting what I had at the end of my five minutes- NO edits allowed! ;)
#15 5 Minutes: Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

I’m going to try to do this in order:
January- We celebrated the new year with an amazing party at Kevin’s new house.  Had a blast at the Ack Night for team 53 (I think?) at the Curtis Hotel the next week.
February- Made marinara from scratch for the first time and celebrated Valentine’s day with J and Joni and a bottle of Veuve Cliquot.
March- Attempted French bread for the first time. It was an epic fail. Starting actually using my Twitter account.
April- Volunteered at CWA and met some of the amazing participants including Ebert! Celebrated Easter in the usual “Stepford Wives” fashion!
May- Went to many Bridal showers and celebrated J’s birthday at Carmine’s on Penn.
June- Went to Palisade for K’s bachelorette weekend and wine tasted.
July- Katie and Diane’s weddings (back to back) and finally met T for tennis.  Got to show off Boulder to another newbie!
August- Started my new job! Moved back to Boulder!
September- Celebrated Joni’s birthday! Lost my cell phone and had twitter and Facebook accounts hacked. :( Celebrated my Grandma’s birthday!
October- Celebrated my golden birthday and Halloween with my new class.
November- Made Stone Soup for the first time on my own and it was a success. Celebrated dad’s birthday and had our first thanksgiving where we were actually a separated family.
December- Ignite Boulder #13 (Winter Ball)! Celebrated the winter holidays with my class and had a rockin’ party full of Kindergarteners and their parents. Went to my first Potluck Sunday and hosting a party to wrap presents for Boys’ and Girls’ Club families for Giving Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment