Being

Living and loving life in this moment

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Healing


#19 Healing. What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

Healing took the form of yoga this year. 
(Yes, yoga… again…)
And I’ve said it all before...
It shuts me up.  It forces me to engage my body and my breath.  It puts me in touch with my higher self and opens me up to resonate at a higher frequency. 
My healing was slow and steady this year. And breath by breath. And I’m not done healing yet. Are we ever?
I feel exceptionally blessed to be in a space in my life where yoga is all the therapy I need.  I put in a significant amount of time, money and energy into healing some of my big wounds back in 2009 and while I’m still paying some of those bills it has definitely paid off in my day-to-day life.
That said… I also spent a lot of time this year putting myself into situations where I wouldn’t get hurt and disrupt all that great healing I did.
In 2011 healing should look more like putting myself out there- walking in faith and calmly going with the flow.  Not seeking pain but not seeking to avoid it either. And actually applying all the things I’ve learned about myself in the past few years to heal moment to moment while living a life full of possibility and courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment